|Salary:||£18,000 per annum with a realistic OTE of £33,000|
As part of our continued and exciting growth we now require an additional Account Manager to join our successful business, working from our Hamilton offices, this role is ideal for anyone who is looking for a mix of sales, account management and customer service.
As part of this role you will work with our existing customer base, you will be responsible for looking after a number of high value accounts, contacting them 2 to 3 times a year to stay in touch with their needs, build relationships, fact find and to upsell existing products into these Premier Accounts. Even though this is a target driven role and will be very much sales based you will be required to work with our Customer Service teams to ensure we can resolve any issues these accounts may face. You will need strong relationship building skills to succeed in this role.
Established since 1998 Verastar is a multi-utility specialist delivering products and service to over 140,000 small businesses across the country, including Telecoms, Energy and Water Our offices are UK based and employ more than 800 people.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- A solid background in selling successfully to businesses
- Previous experience in Sales, Telesales or account management
- Target driven
- Team Player
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Experience gained within the Telecoms, Utilities industry would be beneficial but is not essential
- Experience gained within a Renewals or Retentions role would be beneficial but is not essential
- A current driving licence is desirable but not essential.
- Uncapped commission
- Realistic £33k+ earnings potential
- 28 days holiday per year including bank holidays
- Monday to Friday Business hours
- Company pension scheme
- Free Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
Click ‘Apply’ today to take the next step in your sales career.