RECRUITMENT ASSESSMENT PROCESS
We aim to create a positive recruitment and selection experience for everyone involved.
The process follows three stages and you can expect to hear back from us shortly after submitting your application.
Continue to read more to learn more about our Technology Opportunities Recruitment below.
Before submitting your application, there are a few requirements that we would like you to consider before applying. Please ensue you meet these by referring to the below; .
Technology Graduate Programme
• 2:1 or above in Computer Science or related computing / IT degree
• We will consider applications from those that have achieved a 2:2 if you meet one of the below;
• You have a Master’s degree or higher
• You have a minimum of 12-months experience in an IT role
• Expected 2:1 or above in Computer Science or related computing/IT degree
• Your current degree programme must allow for a 12-month work-based placement from September.
• Understanding and experience of working with one or more of the following;
• .Net Framework
• Microsoft SharePoint
• Microsoft Office SharePoint Server (MOSS)
• Test Management Tools (Test Lodge, TestCaseLab, PactiTest or similar)
• Confidence, enthusiasm and a drive to succeed in a business environment
• Strong analytical skills and a keen eye for detail
• Organisation, time management, and problem-solving skills
• Ability to build long lasting relationships with staff at all levels
• Eligibility to live and work permanently in the UK
STAGE 1: ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
In addition to providing an up to date CV you will complete a short application form that will capture your contact details and educational background, as well as asking a few key questions to ensure our programme is right for you.
STAGE 2 - CV & APPLICATION SCORING
We’ll ensure you meet our core requirements, as listed above, and may ask for further details from you via e-mail or via a phone call if required.
STAGE 3: ASSESSMENT DAY
These will be held at our Head Office in South Manchester to assess your skills and experience. The event will also give you an opportunity to meet the team, visit the office and ask lots of questions.
This assessment will include:
- A technical challenge and discussion
- Competency interview – this will give you a chance to meet key managers that will support you on the scheme and tell us a little bit about yourself
- Strengths based interview – this is your opportunity to tell us more about yourself and why you are the best person for our programme