CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR
Our customer service advisors are the front line team looking after our customers and delivering a first class customer experience. Every call will be different; you will find yourself dealing with all types of issues and products thanks to our diverse product and brand range. You will love the variety this role offers, and the opportunity to help people sort any problem they might come across.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
For this role we are looking for candidates who have a driving passion to be the best – to take calls from customers and deliver exceptional service each and every day. We passionately believe in providing a top notch service and putting our customers first and this must come as second nature to you. Not only will you have strong communication skills you will also have the ability to have good conversations with all our customers and talking to people from all walks of life.
• Special discounts across a wide range of goods and services through the Verastar Rewards Scheme
• Automatic enrolment into the company pension scheme after three months
• Good performance is rewarded with a salary bonus up to 10%
• 28 days holiday plus up to five extra days for good attendance
• Regular pay reviews twice a year
• Additional bonuses available for lead generation
• Excellent career development opportunities
• Funding for external training courses through the training support scheme
£14,750 – £16,750
For this role we are looking for candidates who have a driving passion to be the best – to take calls from customers and deliver exceptional service each and every day.
Manchester, M22 SY
Monday to Friday
9.00am to 6.00pm