CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR (UTILITIES)
Working in our Utilities Customer Service Department you will be responsible for resolving a wide range of utility customer enquiries including supporting customers transferring from other providers, billing queries and fault support. You will also make outbound calls as necessary in order to fully own a resolution for our customer.
Working in a fast paced environment that embraces change, you will use your objection handling and negotiation skills to explore the stated and unstated reasons for the call given by our customer with the purpose of resolving these issues and retaining their custom. This will involve sharing the benefits of our product packages in contrast to other offers the customer may have seen.
This role offers substantial variety in the wide range of conversations with our customers and gives an excellent opportunity to demonstrate your passion for delivering Excellent Customer Service. You will contribute to the success of the department by achieving your own personal performance objectives and contribute to the overall team performance in order to achieve the departmental targets and service levels.
Protecting the customer experience and our business is our highest priority and your experience will allow you to contribute to continuous improvement schemes so we continue to deliver the very best experience. You will be joining a company that can offer excellent development prospects and genuine career progression.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
To be considered for this role you will possess the following;
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to build rapport and assist customers in an empathetic and confident manner
- At least 6 months direct experience in customer service, preferably gained within a call centre
- Self motivated with strong organisational skills and the ability to multi task
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Special discounts across a wide range of goods and services through the Verastar Rewards Scheme
• Automatic enrolment into the company pension scheme after three months
• Good performance is rewarded with a salary bonus up to 10%
• 28 days holiday plus up to five extra days for good attendance
• Regular pay reviews twice a year
• Additional bonuses available for lead generation
• Excellent career development opportunities
• Funding for external training courses through the training support scheme
£14,750 – £16,750
- Good performance is rewarded with a salary bonus up to 10%
- 28 days holiday plus up to five extra days for good attendance
- Regular pay reviews twice a year
- Child care vouchers
Manchester, M22 SY
Monday to Friday
9.00am to 6.00pm