CONTRACT RENEWALS ADVISOR
Take calls from our customers whose contracts are coming to an end you will find out what they need now and see what services we have that match that, whilst ensuring that they know just how valued they are. This role offers a substantial variety in the wide range of issues that customers will have, your interaction with them at this stage will be critical to their on-going commitment to us and our promise to them.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
This role should appeal to candidates who are looking to work in a fun filled competitive environment, as the motivation of staff is at the heart of what we do. For this role we are looking for candidates who have a driving passion to be the best – to take calls from customers and deliver exceptional service each and every day.
You must be able to develop an excellent understanding of our business customers, using clear communication skills. You will highlight the points that will make them want to stay with us and even upgrade. You will also have the ability to convey complex issues to our customers, as this can sometimes be daunting.
• Special discounts across a wide range of goods and services through the Verastar Rewards Scheme
• Automatic enrolment into the company pension scheme after three months
• Good performance is rewarded with a salary bonus up to 10%
• 28 days holiday plus up to five extra days for good attendance
• Regular pay reviews twice a year
• Additional bonuses available for lead generation
• Excellent career development opportunities
• Funding for external training courses through the training support scheme
£15,750 – £17,750 (OTE of £25,000)
Automatic enrolment into the company pension scheme after three months, good performance is rewarded with a salary bonus up to 10% and 28 days holiday plus up to five extra days for good attendance
Monday to Friday
9.00am to 6.00pm