Sales Team Leader
|Salary:||£17,500 per annum + OTE £30,000 + Excellent benefits|
Since 2008 the Scottish water market has been de-regulated allowing businesses to choose who supplies their mains fed water and waste services. Part of the Verastar Group, Clear Business are the number one independent company in Scotland providing this service and with the market in England in its infancy the opportunities are endless within our group and for a hungry sales manager to succeed in a competitive environment.
As part of our continued and exciting growth we now require an Sales Team Leader to join our successful business. Working from our Hamilton offices, you will be responsible for day to day management of a small team, including; training, motivating, day to day management, lead allocation, KPI setting and monitoring. You will also develop new sales opportunities to generate a high number of quality sales appointments for our field sales staff to attend in order for them to sell our range of utility services with the emphasis being on water.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Previous experience within Business to Business sales.
- Confident in speaking with decision makers at the highest level
- Experience in people management and working with people to achieve the best results.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft office products, in particular word, excel and outlook
- Hardworking with a demonstrable successful track record
- Sales and target driven.
- Realistic £30,000+ earnings potential
- Uncapped commission
- 28 days holiday per year including bank holidays
- Monday to Friday Business hours
- Company pension scheme
Click ‘Apply’ today to take the next step in your sales career.