We have an EXCEPTIONAL opportunity for a proactive, results-driven, Collections Supervisor to join our Department.
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time, Monday to Friday, 9am – 6pm.
Location: Based at our Head Office, South Manchester, M22 4SY
Salary: 18K -21K and the ability to earn a 10% annual bonus
Benefits: Exceptional benefits package (See below)
We are a leading, next generation services company for the small business market. We see our role in the market place as a dynamic challenger – one that is set to achieve market leading growth and ROI, by reinventing how essential services are delivered to businesses now and in the future. With a diverse workforce of over 900 people we pride ourselves on delivering the highest quality of customer care to over 130,000 customers. Our unique business model has evolved to ensure that we offer a range of products and retain our position in the market place. With nine acquisitions in two years and significant growth planned, we are looking to further expand our team and provide talented individuals with the opportunity to thrive in their career.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
Working at our contact centre in South Manchester and you will be responsible for the leadership, coaching, motivation and performance management of a team of Collections Advisors.
- Supporting a team of credit control advisors by providing strong management skills
- You will be offering your team guidance, coaching and motivation tips to meet business needs.
- You will be responsible for dealing with a range of issues included, but not limited to collecting outstanding balances, direct debits from business customers and assisting with customers in financial difficulties.
- As and when required perform ad hoc other responsibilities or projects within the company
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- 2+ years’ experience working in the same/similar role
- Experiencing of leading a successful team and passionate about customer services
- Strong organisational skills and interpersonal skills, with the ability to manage their time and workload
- The ideal candidate will be looking for the next step in their career they will be personable, persuasive, with a strong character and be comfortable dealing with people at all levels. They must have a “can do” attitude and be able to think on their feet
- Company pension Scheme
- STAR Bonus Scheme (Up to 10% salary bonus per year)
- Up to 31 days holiday per year, increasing to 33 days after one years service
- Work for an Investors in People accredited company
- Annual pay review
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Regular subsidised social events, also pizza on the last Friday of the month
- Childcare Vouchers
- Buy and Sell Holiday Scheme
- Funding for external training courses through the training support scheme
- Verastar Rewards Scheme