Customer Support Advisor
|Salary:||£15,600 - £18,000|
Starting salary at £15,600 with the opportunity to rise to £18,000 in your first year on our Pay Progression scheme.
Monday to Friday, 9am – 6pm. NO Evening, Weekend or Bank Holiday Working.
As we continue to grow and invest in telecoms and utilities, we are looking to recruit a team of shining stars to join our established customer support team. In this new role, you will be responsible for providing the very best telephone and online support to our customers across the UK. A natural problem solver, you will take ownership of any queries from start to finish, identifying and anticipating needs and offering solutions.
You will also be involved in the process of onboarding customers, helping them move from old suppliers to our existing customer base. You will welcome them by making early touchpoints during the transition process, this may include retaining the customer and chasing up any outstanding debt.
Whatever your background, it is paramount to us that you are passionate about great customer service. We can teach you the rest. We want great people that can engage effectively over the phone and are able to deliver value to the customer. A good problem solver, you will have the skills to quickly learn our online tools and use the information around you to identify solutions for our customers. You will make it your mission to understand customer needs and exceed their expectations.
Our benefits: You’ll be rewarded for your hard work and dedication with:
- The opportunity to join our Pay Progression scheme which will enable you to increase your salary as you develop your skills on a 4-tier basis.
- 31 days annual leave each year (including bank holidays) increasing to 33 days after one years’ service.
- Annual 10% performance related bonus.
- Company pension scheme.
- Flexible benefits including buy and sell holidays and childcare vouchers.
- Free Life Assurance for all employees.
- Access to our STAR Rewards scheme giving you access to multiple retail discount opportunities.
- Regular Subsidised Social Events.
As one of the UK’s largest and fastest growing, independent business to business telecoms and utility providers, we’re looking to continue the expansion of our successful call centre operation.
We’re keen to meet enthusiastic, ambitious, and hardworking customer service and sales advisors who will help us to meet and exceed our performance targets.
To arrange an immediate interview, apply today!