Credit Control Supervisor
|Salary:||£18,000 - £21,000|
£18,000 starting salary, rising to £21,000 through our STAR Pay Progression scheme + up to a 10% annual performance bonus
Monday to Friday, 40 hours plus breaks, NO Evening, Weekend or Bank Holiday Working
The role: Become a Collections Advisor Supervisor at our contact centre in South Manchester and you'll be responsible for the leadership, coaching, motivation and performance management of a team of Collections Advisors. You will support your team with a wide range of issues such as collecting outstanding balances and direct debits from our business customers and assisting them when they are faced with financial difficulties.
You will contribute to the success of the team by achieving your own personal performance objectives and understanding how both yours and your team's contribution affects the overall performance in order to achieve the required targets and KPI's. Working in a fast-paced environment that embraces change, you will use a number of resources to identify opportunities for the further training and development of your team.
If you have experience of leading a successful team, have a passion for customer service, are target driven and strong organisational and interpersonal skills, this role is ideal for you. You can expect a comprehensive 2-3-week induction and training programme before you start your new role and plenty of opportunities for progression and development along the way.
Our benefits: You'll be rewarded for your hard work and dedication with:
- 31 days annual leave each year (including bank holidays) increasing to 33 days after one years' service
- Annual 10% performance related bonus
- Company pension scheme
- Flexible benefits including buy and sell holidays and childcare vouchers
- Free Life Assurance for all employees
- Access to our STAR Rewards scheme giving you access to multiple retail discount opportunities
- Regular Subsidised Social Events
In addition, our offices are easily accessible due to good public transport link nearby.
If you have a genuine passion for delivering excellent customer service and are a strong team player, joining our team at Verastar could be the perfect move for you - apply here today!
Who we are: We are a leading, next-generation services Company for the small business market. By delivering a spectrum of essential business services across telecoms, water and energy we create great savings, efficiencies and value for our customers.
- Why next-generation? We challenge the traditional and disrupt the market.
- Why leading? Our unique and dynamic approach achieves double-digit growth and great returns.
- Why small businesses? By specializing, we get to know our customers and their specific needs.
Our proposition is unique - no other provider offers the mix of services we offer. As the markets in which we operate increasingly open to competition, people are switching away from their current providers. This to this, we are achieving significant growth rates and have ambitious plans to grow further.