|Salary:||£15,600 - £18,000|
We are currently looking for Collections advisors to join our Head Office based in South Manchester. If you enjoy working in a fun and lively atmosphere with excellent promotional opportunities then look no further.
Here at Verastar progression opportunities are set out for you from day one with salary increases along the way! Call Centre experience is preferable however other backgrounds including retail & hospitality will still be considered!
- Responsible for pro-actively calling customers who are required to pay fees for the services the company have provided.
- Receive incoming and make outbound calls to customers.
- Calling customers to arrange payment options and collecting outstanding balances.
- Assisting customers when they are faced with financial difficulty.
- To comply with regulatory and company policies at all times.
- A comprehensive 2-3-week induction and training programme
- Monday – Friday, NO Evening, Weekend or Bank Holiday working
- 31 days annual leave each year (including bank holidays) increasing to 33 days after one years’ service
- Annual 10% performance related bonus
- Company pension scheme
- Flexible benefits including buy & sell holidays & childcare vouchers
As one of the UK’s largest and fastest growing, independent business to business telecoms and utility providers, we’re looking to continue the expansion of our successful call centre operation.
We’re keen to meet enthusiastic, ambitious, and hardworking customer service and collection advisors who will help us to meet and exceed our performance targets.
To arrange an immediate interview, apply today!