Customer Service Advisor
|Salary:||£15,600 - £18,000|
We are currently looking for Customer Service Advisors to join our growing company based in South Manchester. If you enjoy working in a fun and lively atmosphere with excellent promotional opportunities then look no further.
Here at Verastar progression opportunities are set out for you from day one with salary increases along the way! Call Centre experience is preferable however other backgrounds including retail & hospitality will still be considered!
- Dealing with a variety of inbound calls.
- Confidently speaking to customers answering any queries or issues.
- Providing excellent customer service at all times.
- Recording information on the company database and updating the in-house system accordingly.
- A comprehensive 2-3-week induction and training programme
- Monday – Friday, NO Evening, Weekend or Bank Holiday working
- Optional over-time
- 31 days annual leave each year (including bank holidays) increasing to 33 days after one years’ service
- Annual 10% performance related bonus
- Company pension scheme
- Flexible benefits including buy & sell holidays & childcare vouchers
As one of the UK’s largest and fastest growing, independent business to business telecoms and utility providers, we’re looking to continue the expansion of our successful call centre operation.
We’re keen to meet enthusiastic, ambitious, and hardworking customer service and sales advisors who will help us to meet and exceed our performance targets.
To arrange an immediate interview, apply today!