Customer Service Advisor
|Salary:||£15,600 - £18,000|
£15,600 starting salary, rising to £18,000, potentially in 12 months through our STAR Pay Progression scheme + up to a 10% annual performance bonus
Monday to Friday, 40 hours plus breaks, NO Evening, Weekend or Bank Holiday Working
About the role…
Become a Customer Service Advisor working as part of our Utility team at our contact centre in Hamilton and you’ll be the first point of contact for our customers, ensuring the delivery of a first-class service. Experience is not necessary but being empathetic and able to demonstrate a passion for providing exceptional customer service is a must.
- Answer incoming calls from existing customers in a courteous and friendly manner
- Assist customers with a wide range of enquires – ranging from billing queries to meter reading
- Using knowledge gained from training, clarify and understand the customers’ requirements
- After each call, record detailed, accurate notes on customer accounts
- Demonstrate patience in all customer contact situations utilising your problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Have a proactive attitude and commitment to giving every customer a great experience
What you’ll get in return….
- A comprehensive 2-week induction and training programme before you start your new role
- Plenty of opportunities for progression and development
- 31 days annual leave each year (including bank holidays) increasing to 33 days after one years’ service
- Annual 10% performance related bonus, paid quarterly
- Company pension scheme
- Flexible benefits including buy and sell holidays and childcare vouchers
- Free Life Assurance for all employees
- Access to our STAR Rewards scheme giving you access to multiple retail discount opportunities
- Regular Subsidised Social Events
Who we are…
We are a leading, next-generation services Company for the small business market. By delivering a spectrum of essential business services across telecoms, water and energy we create great savings, efficiencies and value for our customers.
- Why next-generation? We challenge the traditional and disrupt the market.
- Why leading? Our unique and dynamic approach achieves double-digit growth and great returns
- Why small businesses? By specialising, we get to know our customers and their specific needs
Our proposition is unique - no other provider offers the mix of services we offer. As the markets in which we operate increasingly open to competition, people are switching away from their current providers. Thanks to this, we are achieving significant growth rates and have ambitious plans to grow further.