Call Centre - Sales Advisor
|Salary:||£15,600 - £24,000 (OTE)|
Would you like to join an exciting company who truly appreciate the work their employees put in and are genuinely happy for you to bring your own personality and zest into the role?
We are currently looking for Advisors to join our Renewals department based at our Head Office. If you enjoy working in a fun and lively atmosphere with excellent earning opportunities then look no further.
£15,750 starting salary + uncapped monthly commission (OTE £24,000) + up to a 10% annual performance bonus
- Understand any issues the customer may have and ensure that they remain connected to the products and services that best suit their needs.
- Using objection handling and negotiating skills to explore issues with the purpose of resolving those issues and retaining their custom.
- To provide excellent customer-focused service to all inbound and outbound interactions.
- To take active steps to enhance our relationship with customers and adding long term value to the relationship.
- Proactively contacting our existing business customers.
- Dealing with queries from customers who are approaching the end of their contract, and who may be looking to cancel or upgrade.
This offers a fantastic opportunity to get involved in a highly varied and challenging role and you’ll need to be an excellent communicator as your interaction at this stage will be critical to the customer’s ongoing commitment to us. Previous experience in a customer facing, fast paced environment would be advantageous but is not essential!
- Pay Progression scheme which will enable you to increase your salary as you develop your skills on a 4-tier basis.
- 31 days annual leave each year (including bank holidays) increasing to 33 days after one years’ service.
- Annual 10% performance related bonus.
- Company pension scheme.
- Flexible benefits including buy and sell holidays and childcare vouchers.
- Free Life Assurance for all employees.
- Access to our STAR Rewards scheme giving you access to multiple retail discount opportunities.
- Regular Subsidised Social Events.
If you have a genuine passion for delivering excellent customer service and are a strong team player, joining our team at Verastar could be the perfect move for you – apply here today!