Call Centre - Customer Service Advisor/Collections Advisor
|Salary:||£15,600 - £18,000|
Location - South Manchester M22 4SY
Salary - £15,600 rising to £18,000 through our Pay Progression scheme
Job Type - Full Time permanent role, Monday - Friday
Call Centre - Customer Service/Collections Advisor
Are you looking for a role in a fast-paced call centre working as part of our Collections team? Do you want to work in a fun and lively atmosphere in a call centre with excellent promotional opportunities?
As a Customer Service/Collections Advisor, you'll be responsible for collecting outstanding balances and direct debits from our business customers, including assisting them when they are faced with financial difficulties, ensuring a first-time resolution wherever possible. Experience is not necessary but being empathetic and able to demonstrate a passion for providing exceptional customer service is a must.
- A comprehensive 2-3-week induction and training programme
- Monday - Friday, NO Evening, Weekend or bank Holiday working
- 31 days annual leave each year (including bank holidays) increasing to 33 days after one years' service
- Annual 10% performance related bonus
- Company pension scheme
- Flexible benefits including buy & sell holidays & childcare vouchers
- Great communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Energetic & enthusiastic
- Good administration skills
- A genuine passion for customer service
As one of the UK's largest and fastest growing, independent business to business telecoms and utility providers, we're looking to continue the expansion of our successful call centre operation.
We're keen to meet enthusiastic, ambitious, and hardworking customer service and sales advisors who will help us to meet and exceed our performance targets.
To arrange an immediate interview, apply today!