Special Projects Advisor - South Manchester
Special Projects Advisor – South Manchester, M22 4DJ
Salary - £18,000 (pro-rated for part-time hours) plus up to a 10% annual performance bonus
Job Type – Part time, permanent roles available, various working patterns.
We are looking to recruit a number of Special Projects Advisors to work as part of our Special Projects team who will be responsible for the incubation and transition of project outputs in to the Business as Usual Call Centre/operational departments.
The team will successfully support project delivery, ensuring that realistic timescales, scope and KPI’s are adhered to. You will enjoy a challenging role in a fast paced and changing environment with a mixture of responsibilities. You will be a self-starter with a positive mindset, energy and drive/
- Previous experience of working as an Advisor in a call centre environment ideally from a Communications or Utilities background
- Strong communicator and influencer
- Resilient and willing to persevere to deliver change
- Good problem-solving skills
- Approachable, respectful and gains commitment from staff
- Ensures work is clear, concise and is completed on time
- Understands the importance of time management
- A comprehensive induction and training programme
- Part-time working patterns available, NO Evening, Weekend or Bank Holiday working
- 31 days annual leave each year (including bank holidays) increasing to 33 days after one years’ service
- Annual 10% performance related bonus
- Company pension scheme
- Flexible benefits including buy & sell holidays & childcare vouchers
As one of the UK’s largest and fastest growing, independent business to business telecoms and utility providers, we’re looking to continue the expansion of our successful call centre operation.
Who we are…
We are a leading, next-generation services Company for the small business market. By delivering a spectrum of essential business services across telecoms, water and energy we create great savings, efficiencies and value for our customers.
Our proposition is unique - no other provider offers the mix of services we offer. As the markets in which we operate increasingly open to competition, people are switching away from their current providers. Thanks to this, we are achieving significant growth rates and have ambitious plans to grow further.